Thu, Mar 03|
Trenton, South Carolina
Orc Wars V : The Return
(Ruleset: Dagorhir) This event will be an evil versus good theme event. Saturdays will be story day with each battle affecting the next. By the end of the day Saturday we will see either Orcs and their forces enslaving the humans or the forces of good repulsing the evil hoard.
Time & Location
Mar 03, 2:00 PM – Mar 06, 6:00 PM
Trenton, South Carolina, 527 Johnston Hwy, Trenton, SC 29847, USA
About the Event
Orc Wars returns after too long of a break!
This event will be an evil versus good theme event. Saturdays will be story day with each battle affecting the next. By the end of the day Saturday we will see either Orcs and their forces enslaving the humans or the forces of good repulsing the evil hoard. If you are a monster and want to see the humans fall come dressed in your best monster gear for the battles Saturday. If you are a champion of the innocent then make your stand and defend the townspeople that are in harm's way. Spread the word and prepare the battle for your faction.
Adults: $25 Children 11yrs - 15yrs:$10 Children 10 and under are free. One child per responsible adult.
- Once you sign in at Troll you will be shown multiple lots to set up your tents. (some lots are reserved) DO NOT set up before signing in!
- Dagorhir rule-set. If you are cross gaming, please familiarize yourself with Dagorhir rules, customs, and weapons. This includes great garb.
- Dagorhir Battle Games Waivers will be present. All participants must sign a release form before they will be allowed to participate in the event. For those who are under 18, a legal guardian must sign the release form with either a notary or a member of the Dagorhir check-in staff as a witness. The minimum age for Dagorhir is 16.
- Our staff will have a Medic and Security team. Any illegal activities WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. Security will remove you from the site.
- At weapon check we will be having a mandatory Class for all Archers. Fighters that miss the scheduled weapon checks may have their gear inspected by contacting the Head Herald.
- Anyone looking to be a vendor of any short please contact Kevin Daemon Schmidt for details and slotting.
- Thursday - 03:00pm Troll Opens, come setup camp. - Pick-up battles/ Sparring
- Friday - 09:30am - Weapons Check. - 11:00am - Pick-up Battles. - 12:00pm - Scenario Battles - 07:30pm - Night fighting
- Saturday - 09:30am - Weapons Check. - 11:00am - Pick-up Battles. - 12:00pm - Scenarios - 05:30pm - Tournaments. - 08:30pm - Goblin games / Night fighting
- Sunday - 12:00pm - Event Ends
- Event ends Sunday. Be prepared to pack up, clean up, and say your goodbyes before noon.
EastWind Castle Official Animal Policy We will be allowing non aggressive pets onto property.
This is what SC state parks use : Pets are allowed in most outdoor areas provided they are kept under physical restraint or on a leash not longer than six feet. Owners will be asked to remove noisy or dangerous pets or pets that threaten or harass wildlife. Pets are not allowed in or around cabins, cabin areas or other lodging facilities.
At any time EastWind reserve all right to remove or alter this policy.
We understand both the missing and the hardship of finding dependable pet care for such durations. Please choose carefully the pets you bring for it is they and your upkeep of them that will set the policy that so many will be affected by. _______________________________________________ Orc Wars Tournaments - single blue 40in max - two stick 40in max - red 66in max - spear - sword and shield - 2 man no armor - 4 man no armor
Orc Games - Snowball Fight - Javelin Dodgeball - Pit Fights - and more!
The orcs and goblins have decided to graciously allow the filthy manflesh and pointy-ears to fight for their freedom in some entertaining games. The survivors will be awarded a belt-flag granting them free passage back to the lands of men. -Caz da Goblin